Reflection
by Meimi

Disclaimer: Clover belongs to CLAMP. Original characters are mine. Please don't use them without consulting me first.

_________________________________________________________________

Hello. My name is Sue.

I'm fourteen, just about to turn fifteen in a few days. I'm an American. I go to school Monday through Friday and sometimes spend the afternoons with my friends. I'm adopted but that doesn't really bother me. My parents are really great, though sometimes they can really get on my case.

I'm pretty plain in the looks department. I have straight shoulder length brown hair and almond shaped green eyes. Nothing really unusual.

I like to play around and gossip. I like to shop and I like to date cute boys. I don't really like school all that much but it's not too much of a hassle. You could say my life is normal. Well it used to be.

I'm also Suu.

Or to be more precise, I am now.

You see she, no I, fell in love. They really didn't like that. It was dangerous. So I had to die, otherwise he would have had to die. I'm not really sure about the facts. It's gotten hazier and hazier over time.

She's becoming me.

It's not what you think though. You see, I've been expecting this. I've been waiting since I was born to be whole again. Well, more created than born.

I'm the dream of a four leaf clover. There's no telling what can happen with one of those.

I'm her happiness.

While she has been alone all of her life, I have been living a life that was denied her. But now she is me and I am her.

I am Sue.

I don't know what will happen now, but I'm happy. I'm the four leaf clover that never was. It might be difficult, but that's okay. I know how to cope. She never had the chance to learn how to do that.

As for Kazuhiko, I don't really know. I want to see him again, but I don't know if that's possible. I love him still, but it's different now. I'm different now. In the time that he knew me, I only hurt him more. Could I truly be his happiness now?

I'm not sure.

I have time now though. Time to be me. Time to think. Time to be happy.

I will be my own happiness. And then, maybe, just maybe, one day I will be someone else's happiness as well.

I have all the time in the world to find out.

_________________________________________________________________

I really hate sad endings so I made up a new one. ^_~ Short, sweet and a perfect way for a new beginning.

 

BACK